Deciding On The Right Stamps For Your Project
There are plenty of rubber stamps that you can choose for your project. It can be challenging to know what is the best stamp to use. Here are two top choices you can select before buying: self-inking and pre-inked rubber stamps.
Pre-inked rubber stamps allow you to travel without it, as they need oil-based ink molded right into the stamp. The ink will flow through the die plate inside the stamp and build a clean, flawless impression.
Self-inking rubber stamps don’t require a separate ink pad. It can be because the stamps are mechanically inked whenever you move on them. Another good thing about self-inking rubber stamps is that they use water-based ink, meaning they’ll never bleed or undergo your papers. Furthermore, self-inking stamps are an excellent choice for those seeking quick and straightforward stamping.
Characteristic of self-inking rubber stamps:
– A self-inking stamp is best for quick stamping
– Works quickly with an easy press
– It can handle rough and heavy use
– Can use a spread of inks which is beneficial for periodic re-inking
– Self-inking stamps make about 10,000 impressions before needing a refill.
– Easy to refill ink on your own
– Affordable and good quality impression
A self-inking stamp makes the standard rubber stamp automatic by employing a tiny built-in ink pad to re-ink itself for every quality impression. Your personalized die is created with natural rubber and mounted on the ink stamps of your choosing.